In Alpino Clima we are experts in maintenance of aerothermal systems in Alicante.
We are a heating and air conditioning company located in Elche, Alicante.
We are offering a professional maintenance service for air conditioning and heating systems using aerothermal energy.
We are experts in heat pumps (Mitsubishi, Daikin, Panasonic, LG, EAS Electric, Ariston, Baxi, Vaillant, Junkers, Ferroli, Saunier Duval, etc.).
We have extensive experience in the sector and have worked as Official Technical Assistance Service for some leading brands (Carrier, Ciatesa, Toshiba and Riello).
Among our clients with maintenance contract we have several urbanizations located in Torrevieja, Gran Alacant (Santa Pola), Elche and Alicante. Our service area is the Costa Blanca.
Why a maintenance service?
You may not have realized that your heating and air conditioning system can operate up to 3300 hours per year.
Let’s put this time in perspective: a car driven during the same 3300 hours at about 100 km / h would travel 330 000 km (about 80 times the distance between Madrid and Moscow).
It is very likely, therefore, that your heating and air conditioning system works for many more hours a year than your car. And yet, it is also very likely that you have never reviewed it.
Would you travel 330 000 km with your vehicle without making several revisions: oil changes, filters, tires, brake pads?
Problems caused by poorly maintained air conditioning and heating equipment
Like a car, a heating and air conditioning system needs routine adjustments to work efficiently, safely and reliably.
Dust-filled filters can cause an air conditioner to not work properly, running too many hours because it fails to cool the house. A dirty condenser coil causes the refrigerant to condense at temperatures greater than adequate, producing a considerable increase in the compressor’s electrical consumption (each degree that increases the condensation temperature means a 3% increase in the electrical energy absorbed by the equipment).
As you can see, an inefficient air conditioner produces only increases in the electricity bill. In the same way, a boiler full of soot is unable to transmit heat properly, consuming a lot more fuel to heat the house or heat the shower water (1mm of soot on the walls of the combustion chamber causes a decrease in the 4% in boiler performance).
And this is not all: poorly maintained air conditioning and heating equipment shortens its life by more than 50%, distributes bad odors, bacteria and mites through the air and suffers a greater number of failures (and these failures, when they occur, are more expensive).
Alpino Clima’s proposal: Maintenance of aerothermal systems in Alicante.
The object of maintenance is an installation in an individual house, which consists of a heat pump (aerothermal equipment) for air conditioning/heating and production of hot water, with fancoils and/or radiant floor heating and with a hot water cylinder (accumulator).
Number of maintenance visits
There will be 2 annual maintenance visits. Although the aerothermal systems have air conditioning together with the production of domestic hot water, we check and clean both systems separately:
First visit: Check and cleaning of the air conditioning / heating system. Maintenance work on the heat pump, fancoils and/or radiant floor heating.
Second visit: Check and cleaning of the domestic hot water production system. Maintenance work in the hot water cylinder.
Preventive maintenance work
Check and cleaning of the domestic hot water production system. Maintenance work in the hot water cylinder:
- Check three-way valve (hot water position).
- Check hot water cylinder relay.
- Check and adjust hot water thermostat as needed.
- Check amperage of electrical resistances.
- Check pressure relief valve.
- Check anti electrolysis unions.
- Replacement of the magnesium anode as needed.
Check and cleaning of the air conditioning/heating system. Maintenance work on the heat pump, fancoils and/or radiant floor heating:
- Check three-way valve (air conditioning/heating position).
- Measure for correct air flow.
- Lubircate all moving parts.
- Adjust thermostat calibration.
- Check and clean water filter. Add corrosion inhibitor liquid as needed.
- Check and clean air filters (replace/wash as needed).
- Check voltages.
- Check all wiring. Tighten electrical connections.
- Check electronic boards (if salt corrosion is present, spray insulating varnish specially designed for electronic printed circuits).
- Check starting Contactors.
- Check all capacitors.
- Measure all motor amperages.
- Check operation of unit safety controls.
- Check superheat/hot gas temperature.
- Check refrigerant level.
- Check evaporator condition. Clean as needed.
- Add antibacterial disinfectant liquid to evaporator.
- Check condenser coil condition. Clean as needed.
- Check air temperature across evaporator coil.
- Check water temperatura across the heat pump.
- Check flow switch.
- Check water pump.
- Check pressure relief valve.
- Check fan blades for cracks.
- Clean and adjust blower components.
- Check condenser temperature rise.
- Check condensate drain or pump.
- Check fuse disconnects.
- Check condition of ductwork.
- Check pressure in expansion vassel.
Maintenance of aerothermal systems in Alicante: Benefits
- Lower utility bills.
- Extended equipment life (and manufacturer’s warranty).
- Fewer repairs.
- Improved capacity.
- Absence of unpleasant odors.
- Priority customer.
Call us or send us an email:
We are your experts in maintenance of aerothermal systems in Alicante
We would like to schedule a call or appointment with you to explain our operation, our proposal and our economic offer.
We are your experts in maintenance of aerothermal systems in Alicante, San Juan, El Campello, Mutxamel, Elche, Arenales del Sol, Gran Alacant, Santa Pola, La Marina, Guardamar del Segura, Torrevieja, Rojales, San Fulgencio, La Zenia, etc. Our service aerea is the Costa Blanca.
Thanks in advance.
Maintenance Department – Alpino Clima.